We’ve been in the new year for a little over a week now and I’m still feeling the holiday hangover (signs I’m getting old – I can’t hang like I used to!)
If you’re like me, you may still be struggling to get back into the swing of things.
You know you need to focus and get $h!t done – but where do you find the willpower?
The holidays were supposed to be the time you took to relax, but in reality – it’s the exact opposite. The excitement of traveling and seeing family and friends can make you suddenly feel super burnt out.
I know it did for me.
So where do you find the time between the joyful (yet hectic) holiday season and getting back to the work grind for some much needed R&R?
You make it.
– It’s all in the little things –
It’s important to to give yourself time to recharge, but it doesn’t have to be an extravagant ordeal.
Indulging in the little things that make you happy can make all the difference.
Here are 33 little ways to rejuvenate your mind, body, and soul.
Do any number of these whenever you’re in need of a pick-me-up.
Cheers to your revitalization!
1. Cook your favorite meal
2. Do an at-home mani/pedi
3. Take a bubble bath
4. Meditate for 30 min
5. Read a “just because” book
6. Put on headphones and listen to your favorite tunes
7. Buy a fancy bottle of wine
8. Get a massage (either at a spa or ask your significant other)
9. Do a 30 minute work out
10. Bump some jams and dance your heart out
12. Read a magazine
13. Get a cup of coffee and go for a walk
14. Take an afternoon nap
16. Play with your hair
18. Bake your favorite treat
19. Watch a silly movie
20. Light a candle in your favorite scent
21. Have a cup of tea
22. Organize your closet
23. Get a facial
24. Have sex 😉
25. Do some yoga
26. Go window shopping
27. Snuggle with your significant other, pet(s), or just you in the coziest blanket you own
28. Sleep in late
29. Go to bed early
30. Buy fresh flowers
31. Spray on your favorite perfume (that coincidently you never wear)
32. Get out into nature
33. Unplug and just be.
Anything you would add to this list? – Share with me in the comments.
Thanks for reading!